15 Minute Individual No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecakes
Ahhh! I’m back at it with another no-bake dessert! These 15 minute individual no-bake pumpkin cheesecakes are so incredibly easy to make and taste just like a slice of pumpkin cheesecake! Plus you can make them ahead of time- which means they’re perfect for parties & holiday celebrations!
You only need a few ingredients and either a hand mixer or a stand mixer to whip up these babies. Sounds pretty darn good, right?! For the “crust” I took a handful of Biscoff cookies (gingersnaps) and crushed them in a ziploc bag. No food processor needed. I tossed them in some melted butter and then pressed them into the bottom of 6 jars. You can use any kind of jar/glass/cup you want, I used a 7 oz. tulip Weck jar [found here].
In the bowl of my stand mixer, I added the heavy cream and beat it until stiff peaks formed. I placed part of it in a ziploc bag (about a quarter of it for piping on the tops) and placed the remaining whipped cream in a bowl along with some vanilla and powdered sugar. You’ll want to put both in the refrigerator to chill while preparing the rest. Then in a separate mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until fluffy (I used 1/3 the fat to make these a little lighter but feel free to use original). Add the brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves and salt and beat for 2 minutes. Using a spatula, fold in the pumpkin puree, then the bowl of the whipped cream. <- Make sure you’re really gentle with the whipped cream, it’ll ensure that the cheesecakes remain nice and fluffy.
Cut the corner off of the ziploc bag and pipe the whipped cream on the tops of the cheesecakes (I used a large star tip but you don’t have to). Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon, nutmeg, white chocolate shavings or caramel… or all of the above! Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 24 hours. Make sure you keep them nice and cold!
I hope you’ll enjoy these little cheesecakes as much as we did! They’re a cinch to make and taste just like the real deal. We can’t wait to make them again!
15 Minute Individual No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecakes Recipe
- 18 gingersnaps - OR biscoff cookies, crushed*
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter - melted
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream - divided
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract - divided
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- pinch ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 (14oz) can canned pumpkin puree - chilled
- In a small bowl combine cookie crumbs and melted butter, mix until evenly coated. Press into the bottom of 6 jars or glasses.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer or a large mixing bowl, whip the heavy cream with 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and the powdered sugar until stiff.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Add the brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves and salt and beat for 2 minutes. Using a spatula, fold in the pumpkin puree, then ¾ of the whipped cream.
- Scoop into a ziploc bag, cut the corner and pipe over the cookie base. Add the remaining whipped cream to a ziploc bag, cut the corner and pipe on top (I used a tip but you don't have to). Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon, nutmeg, white chocolate shavings or caramel.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 24 hours