The experts at Naked are launching a new line of cold-pressed juices called Naked Pressed, rolling out in our own backyard at select stores on the West Coast. With a longstanding commitment to high-quality ingredients and masterful blending, they leveraged their expertise to create five new veggie-forward cold-pressed juices made with simple ingredients.
Each Naked Cold Pressed Juice is made with ready-to-eat, high quality fruits and vegetables that are cold-pressed right into the bottle. Flavors include: Bright Greens, Hearty Greens, Lively Carrot, Bold Beet, and Cool Pineapple. The juices are shipped immediately to ensure only the highest-quality, best-tasting juice hits the shelf every time. Naked Pressed have no added sugar, no preservatives and are verified by the Non GMO Project.
Living a balanced life isn’t always easy, but Naked Pressed can help get & keep you on track. We took a little trip up into the canyon for a walk and sipped on a few bottles of Naked Cold Pressed Juice as we strolled along. It was refreshing and just what we needed to stay hydrated. Here are my 5 Tips for Staying Healthy & Active- especially for moms!
1. Healthy Snacks: Yes, I just said healthy snacks. Coming from someone who bakes almost every day, I’m telling you it’ll be your saving grace. Stock up on fresh fruit (it’s an easy grab), nuts, cheese, granola bars, yogurt and anything else that’s simple. Don’t overcomplicate things or you’ll end up reaching for a bag of chips or candy instead of more nutrient rich foods. Trust me, I know 🙂 When healthy options are ready & available, it’s a lot easier to stay on track.
2. Focus on the Feeling: This is so HUGE. Forget what the scale says and focus on how your body feels. Eating healthy food, drinking plenty of water, getting exercise and the proper amount of rest are the four best things you can do for your body. When I’m consistently doing these four things, I feel soooo much better. My body is more energized, I’m happier and I feel like I can conquer just about anything.
3. Plan Ahead: As a busy mom, I can’t tell you how much it helps to plan ahead. We always try to make a note of what we have going on each week and then work in lots of trips to parks, hikes in the mountains, or mornings on the farm. At night before I go to bed I like to get everything together for the following morning. That way we’re not wasting time looking for a bunch of things. I also keep a tupperware container in the trunk filled with healthy snacks, water, hand sanitizer, wipes and spare changes of clothes.
4. Be Flexible: In more ways than one. I mentioned above that I like to plan ahead, but sometimes things come up (a change in weather, sick kids, sleepy kids, or we have to do something at a different time) and we aren’t able to get out. So instead we’ll sneak in a family walk after dinner or play in the yard. Getting out every chance you can, even if it’s just for 15 minutes does wonders. Fresh air + Vitamin D is so good for everyone!
5. Make it fun: I’ve never really been bored with being active. I love to run outside and I find it’s a great opportunity to both clear my mind and focus on myself, my family and what we need to do. But, now that I have 2 kids to take along with me, that’s definitely changed. I try to keep them entertained with books, snacks, toys, music and conversation. We play I-Spy games, chat about nature and sing silly songs. If you don’t have kids but find that your workouts are boring, switch things up! Listen to music or a book, take a new class or get out and exercise somewhere new. Invite a friend to join you too!
What do you do to stay active and healthy? Which Naked Cold Pressed Juice are you excited to try?
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.