Stephen’s favorite cookies come from a little place in south Jordan, Utah. They’re loaded with gooey marshmallows, chocolate chunks and pieces of graham crackers. We’ve been going through a little separation anxiety lately. You know, the kind you have when you move away from all of the restaurants and bakeries you once visited on a weekly basis. So in order to ease that anxiety, I’ve been searching for a s’more cookie recipe just like the one we love. I had no idea how hard it would be to find one, I don’t think such a thing exists. I found bars, whoopie pies, moon pies… all sorts of creations, but nothing like the cookies we love. That left me with only one option- create my own. We hope you will enjoy them as much as we do!
S'more Cookies Recipe
Double chocolate cookies topped with gooey toasty marshmallows and chunks of graham crackers. These s'more cookies are incredibly addicting!Pin Rate
Servings: 24 cookies
- 2 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar - packed
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs - beaten
- 1 cup butter - softened
- 1/3 cup double Dutch dark cocoa
- 8 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips - melted
- 1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup Nestle Toll House chocolate chunks
- 1 bag mini marshmallows
- 1 sleeve graham crackers - cut into small rectangles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large mixing bowl cream sugars and butter for 1 minute. Add eggs, vanilla, cocoa powder, and melted chocolate. Beat.
- In a separate mixing bowl combine flour, salt, baking powder. One cup at a time, add dry mixture to wet ingredients. Mix for 1 minute on medium speed. Remove bowl and fold in mini chocolate chips by hand.
- Scoop cookies (1½” balls) onto ungreased cookie sheets and bake for 10-12 minutes, remove from oven.
- Set oven to broil (high)
- Begin to add toppings by sprinkling the chocolate chunks on top of each cookie, lightly pressing them in. Next, press in 3-4 graham cracker pieces into each cookie. Finally, sprinkle enough marshmallows on top to cover the majority of each cookie. Place back in oven and watch until marshmallows become puffy and golden brown. Remove and let cool on sheet for 3-5 minutes, then place on wire cooling racks.
-Make one sheet at a time so that the cookies are still warm when pressing toppings in and so that they bake properly.
Serving: 24g | Calories: 344kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 185mg | Potassium: 192mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 32g | Vitamin A: 267IU | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 2mg