Unfortunately the cheesecake I made the other night was more complicated than I thought. It turned out pretty well, just not how I expected. Instead of serving it, I made these cookies —>
Triple Chocolate Cookies
2 ¼ c. all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
1 c. (2 sticks) butter (room temperature)
¾ c. granulated sugar
¾ c. packed brown sugar
1 ½ tsp. vanilla
2 large eggs
1 ¼ c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
½ c. bittersweet chocolate chips
¼ c. white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in mixing bowl.
3. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in a large mixing bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
4. Stir in chocolate morsels and then using a cookie scoop, place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 9-11 minutes until cookies are golden brown. Allow to cool on sheet for 3 minutes, then transfer to wire cooling rack.