Dangerously Good Deviled Eggs Recipe
These dangerously good deviled eggs are a tasty twist on a springtime classic. They've got a few secret ingredients that make them extra addictive!
- 7 hard boiled eggs shells removed, cut in half lengthwise, and egg yolks removed
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp dried mustard
- 1/2 tsp dill pickle juice
- 1/4 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- pinch salt
- pinch cayenne pepper or drop of hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp chopped parsley or chives
In a small mixing bowl (or a mini food processor), the yolks, mayonnaise, dijon, mustard, pickle juice, worcestershire, paprika, black pepper, salt, and . Using a fork, mash until really smooth.
In a large piping bag fitted with an extra large star tip, place filling inside. Pipe into halved egg whites.
Garnish with additional paprika and parsley or chives, if desired.
Calories: 67kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 95mg | Sodium: 64mg | Potassium: 32mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 150IU | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg