Pizza Bagel Bites Recipe
Kids and adults alike will love these 5-ingredient pizza bagel bites! They only take minutes to make & bake and even less time to devour!!
- 1/2 cup mini pepperoni
- 3 mini bagels
- 6 tbsp pizza sauce (I used Rustic Crust Pizza Crust)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese divided
- 3/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Freshly chopped basil or parsley optional garnish
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a quarter sheet pan with a silicone baking mat.
Spread the pepperoni on a paper towel lined plate and microwave on high for 20 seconds. Use the paper towel to dab off all of the excess grease you can.
Slice (or break) the bagels in half so that you have 6 pieces, place on the prepared baking sheet.
For each bagel bite, spread 1 tablespoon of sauce over top, sprinkle 1/2 tablespoon of parmesan cheese over the sauce, then sprinkle 2 tablespoons of mozzarella, followed by a generous amount of pepperoni.
Place in the oven to bake until the cheese is melty and the pepperoni begins to get crispy around the edges, about 8-10 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 3-4 minutes before sprinkling the tops with the remaining parmesan cheese and chopped herbs (if desired).
- You can easily customize the toppings for these, try adding black olives or chunks of ham.
- Doubling or tripling this recipe is super easy! These are great appetizers because they take no time to make & bake!
Serving: 6g | Calories: 168kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 508mg | Potassium: 108mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 196IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 125mg | Iron: 1mg