Antipasto Salad Recipe
Hearty and delicious Antipasto Salad is filled with meats, cheese, and olives. It is an EASY crowd favorite!
- 4 ounces hard salami
- 4 ounces sharp provolone cheese
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers drained
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives pitted
- 1/4 cup green olives pitted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves chopped
- 4-6 cups spring mix salad or baby spinach
Cut the Genoa salami, hard salami, provolone, and mozzarella into bite sized pieces. If the grape tomatoes are larger than bite sized, cut them in half. Cut the artichoke hearts and red peppers into bite sized pieces.
Add the salami, cheese, tomatoes, artichoke hearts, red peppers, kalamata olives, and green olives to a mixing bowl. Drizzle the olive oil and red wine vinegar over the top, and sprinkle with the pepper. Toss gently to combine. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Just before serving, top with the chopped basil leaves. Serve the antipasto salad on a bed of spring mix or baby spinach leaves.
Calories: 214kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 886mg | Potassium: 183mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 972IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 200mg | Iron: 1mg