Berry, Peach, and Coconut Smoothie Bowl Recipe
This berry, peach and coconut smoothie bowl is packed full of fruit, fiber and protein! It's a simple and easy way to turn a healthy smoothie into a filling meal!
Servings: 1 bowl
For the Smoothie
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt plain, strawberry, pineapple, vanilla, or coconut
- 1/4 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/4 cup frozen peach chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/4-1/3 cup orange juice
- handful fresh spinach optional
- 2 tbsp flax, chia, and/or coconut optional
For the Topping
- fresh blueberries
- fresh strawberries halved
- fresh peach sliced
- coconut granola
- almonds whole
- unsweetened coconut flakes
- chia seeds
Place all ingredients for the smoothie in the bowl of blender, placing the heaviest ones on top. Blend until smooth, about 2 minutes.
Pour into a bowl and top with fruit, granola, almonds, coconut and chia seeds. Enjoy immediately.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 267kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 50mg | Potassium: 684mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 250IU | Vitamin C: 81mg | Calcium: 173mg | Iron: 1mg