Antipasto Platter Recipe
Antipasto is a traditional first course of an Italian meal. This varied antipasto platter does not disappoint!
- Cured meats pepperoni, salami, prosciutto, etc.
- Cheeses fresh mozzarella, parmesan, manchego, sharp cheddar, etc.
- Pickled vegetables artichokes, mushrooms, olives, roasted red peppers, etc.
- Bread crostini, crackers, breadsticks, etc.
- Fresh parsley and/or basil for garnish
To assemble the platter, arrange serving bowls on the platter for the messy/oily ingredients. Arrange the cured meats and cheese, then fill in the spaces with vegetables, bread, and garnish. Serve immediately, or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.