Privacy & Disclosure
Sponsor & Advertising Disclosure:
● This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me, Natalie Dicks. For questions about this blog, please contact email@example.com.
● This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
● This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
● The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
● This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
This policy is valid from 25 May 2014 – http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
As mentioned above, along with working with brands, I also belong to the Amazon Affiliate Program, which means that: Life Made Simple is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. If you order something after clicking on affiliate links in my posts, I get a small percentage of what you purchase. These affiliate programs do not affect the cost of the products you buy, and I only recommend ones I truly love.