Mango Pineapple Smoothie Recipe
Fall in love with the tropical taste of this refreshingly delicious Mango Pineapple Smoothie. It whips up with frozen fruit in minutes!!
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 cup ice (more if you want it thicker)
- 1 tsp flax meal * optional
Add the milk, yogurt, pineapple, mango, ice and flax meal (if using) into a blender and blend until smooth.
*Flax meal will add extra fiber and omega 3s without changing the texture too much.
-You can use fresh fruit but you will need to add extra ice and possibly honey, to taste, if the fruit isn’t fully ripened and sweet
Calories: 225kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 121mg | Potassium: 396mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 42g | Vitamin A: 952IU | Vitamin C: 41mg | Calcium: 108mg | Iron: 1mg