- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar - packed
- 14 Tbsp ( 1 ¾ sticks) butter - room temperature
- 1/2 cup Biscoff spread
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, combine flour, oats, baking powder and salt. Whisk together and set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat together butter, Biscoff spread and sugars until light and fluffy (2-3 minutes). Add eggs one at a time, mixing after each addition until combined. Add vanilla, nutmeg and cinnamon. Mix until incorporated.
- With mixing speed on low, gradually add in dry ingredients. Once combined, remove bowl from stand and fold in raisins.
- Using a large cookie scoop, place 2″ balls of dough approximately 2″ apart from each other on the prepared sheet. Slightly pat down with the palm of your hand or the bottom of a glass cup. Place in oven and bake for 20-22 minutes, rotating the sheet half way through the baking process. Do not over bake!
- Remove from oven and let cool on pan for 3-5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Adapted from The New Best Recipe, Chewy Oatmeal-Raisin Cookies