December is prime holiday season, which means your schedule is probably starting to get packed with holiday parties, potlucks and visits from out-of-town family members or friends. Food is usually the main event at all of these get-togethers, so cooking for a crowd is a necessary skill to perfect during the holiday season.
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/4 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs - cut into bite size pieces
- 1 1/2 cups celery - sliced
- 1 (15) oz can Rosarita® Premium Whole Black Beans - drained and rinsed
- 1 (14.5) oz can Hunt’s® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Garlic - undrained
- 1 (8) oz can Hunt’s® Tomato Sauce
- 2 Tbsp red pepper sauce
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Spray a large saucepan or Dutch oven with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken and celery; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in beans, undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce and pepper sauce; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cook 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is tender and flavors are blended.
- Top each serving with blue cheese. Add more pepper sauce, if desired. Enjoy!