Cheesecake doesn’t have to be difficult! These decadent no-bake Nutella brownie cheesecakes can be whipped up in a matter of minutes!
Life has been a little crazy lately! The kids have been sick, we’ve had family in town, and we just found out we’re moving to Washington D.C. next month!! With so much going on, I haven’t had much time to bake… or do much of anything for that matter. These no-bake Nutella brownie cheesecakes were my last minute attempt at making dessert for our family, and you know what? We loved them!
Here’s how we made them:
I grabbed some leftover brownies (crushed Oreos would work too), diced them up and gently pressed them into the bottom of 6 glass jars. P.S. I love my tulip Weck jars for individual treats, they’re about 8 ounces each (which is the perfect size – and they come with lids)! Then I broke out my hand mixer and whipped up the 5-ingredient filling.
We had homemade Nutella leftover, so I used up the rest of that. You know, in case you’re wondering why the filling looks a bit speckled. If you prefer dessert on the sweeter side, you may want to add a tablespoon or two of powdered sugar, but I really loved it just the way it was. It’s hard for me to admit, but my sweet tooth isn’t so sweet anymore!
Using a ziplock bag or a decorating bag, pipe the filling into each jar. For a firm texture, transfer the jars to the refrigerator for an hour before serving. This is what I did, but you can also serve them right away if you prefer a lighter, mousse-like texture. Placed halved strawberries on top of the filling, then add a generous amount of whipped cream on top.
These no-bake Nutella brownie cheesecakes are bound to be a hit. They’re perfect for this time of year too! Fresh strawberries are in abundance, and with warm weather on its way, no-bake anything is where it’s at!
No-Bake Nutella Brownie Cheesecakes
For the Bottom
- chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs - OR brownie chunks (I used 1 brownie per cup)
For the Filling
- 8 oz cream cheese - softened
- 3/4 cup nutella
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
For the Top
- 18 strawberries - halved(about 3 per cup)
- whipped cream - homemade or store-bought
- Divide the crumbs or brownie chunks between 4 to 6 individual cups.
- In a large bowl, with a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese and Nutella until smooth. Add vanilla and salt, mix to combine.
- In a medium bowl, with a hand mixer, beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Using a spatula, fold the whipped cream into the Nutella mixture until combined.
- Pipe or spoon the filling on top of the bottom layer. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
- Before serving, add strawberries and whipped cream.
- If desired, garnish with chocolate shavings, mini chocolate chips, or chocolate sauce.