- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 (10 oz) bag mini marshmallows
- In a large glass bowl (big enough to fit in your microwave), combine chocolate chips, condensed milk and butter. Microwave on medium heat for 3 minutes. Remove from microwave and allow to cool enough that the marshmallows won't melt (a couple of minutes or so).
- Fold in peanuts and marshmallows, making sure to coat evenly with chocolate.
- Pour mixture into a 9x13 pan, lined with wax paper. Press mixture firmly down into the pan.
- Cover with plastic wrap and allow to cool for 2-3 hours before serving.
Stephen + Natalie Family Recipe | Gluten Free | Makes approximately 24 bars