No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
Hello friends! Thanksgiving is coming… like in a few days!! Are you ready?! I’ve still got a menu to plan ????. I’ve been slacking! But I’m not too worried, we’re just doing a small meal for our little family, which is nice, because that means I can pick and choose what I want to make. This no-bake pumpkin cheesecake is definitely going to be part of our dessert spread. It only takes 15 minutes to make and the refrigerator takes care of the rest!
For this no-bake cheesecake I used Zulka® Non-GMO Project Verified sugars: Zulka® Morena Sugar & Powdered Sugar. They come from freshly harvested sugar cane which means they have a natural, unrefined flavor that makes it them the ideal replacement for conventional sugars. Did I mention that you don’t have to do any crazy conversions? It’s a cup-for-cup substitute! They work perfectly in this recipe!
To start, you’ll want to grind up the graham crackers and gingersnaps for the crust (I use a mix of both because it makes for a more tender crust) and combine them with bit of butter, sugar and salt. When that’s all mixed up you’ll press it into a 9-inch springform pan (or a large/deep pie dish) and chill it for 30 minutes in the refrigerator or until firm.
Then you’ll beat the cream cheese until smooth and creamy, add in cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, salt and vanilla extract, powdered sugar and pumpkin puree. Once that’s mixed together all you need to do is fold in the whipping cream. Pour into the crust and return the refrigerator to chill for at least 2 hours.
When you’re ready to serve it, pipe some whipped cream around the edges and garnish with a bit of sugar or pumpkin pie spice. Slice it up and enjoy! I hope you’ll love this no-bake cheesecake as much as we did! Happy Thanksgiving!
- For the gingersnap crust:
- 1 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 1 c. gingersnap crumbs
- 3 tbsp. Zulka Morena pure cane sugar
- pinch of salt
- 5 tbsp. butter, melted
- 12 oz .cream cheese, set out at room temperature for 30 minutes
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 c. Zulka pure powdered sugar
- 1 c. solid-pack canned pumpkin
- 2 c. whipped cream + more for garnish *see NOTES
- Combine the ingredients for the crust in a medium size mixing bowl. Press into a 9-inch springform pan. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in the bowl of a stand mixer beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes. Add the cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, salt, vanilla extract, powdered sugar, and pumpkin. Beat until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Using a large spatula, fold in the whipped cream, then pour into the chilled crust, smoothing it into an even layer. Place in the refrigerator and chill for at least 2 hours before serving. Remove the sides and garnish with additional whipped cream if desired.
Recipe source: Life Made Simple
Disclosure: this post is sponsored by Zulka® Pure Cane Sugars. As always, all opinions are my own.