Graham Cracker S’mores Bars
- 12 tbsp. (1½ sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- ½ c. granulated sugar
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1½ tsp. vanilla
- 2½ c. flour
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- 1¼ c. mini marshmallows
- 1 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips (Nestlé Toll House)
- ¾ c. mini semi-sweet chocolate chips (Nestlé Toll House)
- 4 Hershey's bars, broken into squares (I used 2 milk & 2 dark)
- 2 sleeves honey graham crackers
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a standard size baking sheet (with sides) with parchment paper or a baking mat.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer (or a large mixing bowl with a hand mixer), cream the butter and sugars for 2 minutes or until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and vanilla extract, beat until combined.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon. With mixing speed on low, gradually add the dry ingredients. Fold in 1 cup of mini marshmallows, the chocolate chips, and the mini chocolate chips.
- Take the graham crackers and lay out on the sheet until it's completely full (they should cover the entire sheet and cookies should be tight and touching- see picture above).
- Using a standard cookie scoop, place one ball of dough onto each cracker. Use any remaining dough to fill in the gaps. It may look like a lot of dough, but it all needs to run together in order to cover the entire sheet.
- Place in the oven and bake for 6-7 minutes, then remove and press Hershey's bar pieces into top along with remaining ¼ c. marshmallows (just fill in the gaps with them a little). Return to the oven and bake for an additional 6-7 minutes or until dough and marshmallows being to brow. Remove from oven and place sheet on a wire rack to cool. Once it is sufficiently cooled (20 minutes or so) place into refrigerator to solidify. Remove after an additional 20 minutes and cut into squares.
Recipe source: adapted from Always with Butter
Please note that the recipe and pictures from this post have been updated.