No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
Our No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake is the perfect Thanksgiving dessert! It is quick and easy and doesn’t compete for oven time with all of our other holiday dishes!
This no-bake pumpkin cheesecake is definitely going to be part of our dessert spread. It only takes 15 minutes to make and the refrigerator takes care of the rest! If you love no-bake cheesecakes as we do, then you will want to check out or no-bake strawberry topped cheesecake and our no-bake snickers cheesecake!
So Easy + So Good
Hello friends! Thanksgiving is coming… are you ready?! I hope so!
Today’s dessert happens to be perfect for Thanksgiving and is one that is SO easy SO good. It takes just 15 minutes to prep.
For this no-bake cheesecake I used Zulka® Non-GMO Project Verified sugars: Zulka® Morena Sugar & Powdered Sugar. They come from freshly harvested sugar cane which means they have a natural, unrefined flavor that makes it them the ideal replacement for conventional sugars.
Did I mention that you don’t have to do any crazy conversions? It’s a cup-for-cup substitute. They work perfectly in this recipe.
How to Make It
CRUST. To start, you’ll want to grind up the graham crackers and gingersnaps for the crust (I use a mix of both because it makes for a more tender crust) and combine them with a bit of butter, sugar, and salt.
When that’s all mixed up you’ll press it into a 9-inch springform pan (or a large/deep pie dish) and chill it for 30 minutes in the refrigerator or until firm.
CHEESECAKE. Then you’ll beat the cream cheese until smooth and creamy, add in cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, salt and vanilla extract, powdered sugar and pumpkin puree. Once that’s mixed together all you need to do is fold in the whipping cream.
Pour into the crust and return the refrigerator to chill for at least 2 hours.
Variations + Storing
Of course, you can always make variations to fit your needs. You can opt for a traditional graham cracker crust or even use a store-bought graham cracker crust!
Or you might love a nutty pecan crust like the one found here! *Bonus this crust is also gluten-free. 😉
How to store? Although this recipe is super easy and fast, you still might want to make it ahead of time. That is not a problem!
Cheesecakes can be covered and refrigerated for up to 3 days! Or you can make it weeks in advance and freeze it! Of course, make sure to wrap the cheesecake in plastic wrap and then in aluminum foil. It will stay good in the freezer for up to 3 months.
To thaw your cheesecake either move the cheesecake to the refrigerator overnight, let it sit for 30 minutes at room temperature or place a slice in the microwave for 45-60 seconds on defrost.
When you’re ready to serve it, pipe some whipped cream around the edges and garnish with a bit of sugar or pumpkin pie spice. Slice it up and enjoy. I hope you’ll love this no-bake cheesecake as much as we did. Happy Thanksgiving!
Check out more of our yummy pumpkin desserts here:
- Perfect Pumpkin Cupcakes
- Copycat Harmons Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Mini Pumpkin Pies
- Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes with Gingersnap Crusts
- For the gingersnap crust:
- 1 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 1 c. gingersnap crumbs
- 3 tbsp. Zulka Morena pure cane sugar
- pinch of salt
- 5 tbsp. butter, melted
- 12 oz .cream cheese, set out at room temperature for 30 minutes
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 c. Zulka pure powdered sugar
- 1 c. solid-pack canned pumpkin
- 2 c. whipped cream + more for garnish *see NOTES
- Combine the ingredients for the crust in a medium size mixing bowl. Press into a 9-inch springform pan. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in the bowl of a stand mixer beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes. Add the cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, salt, vanilla extract, powdered sugar, and pumpkin. Beat until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Using a large spatula, fold in the whipped cream, then pour into the chilled crust, smoothing it into an even layer. Place in the refrigerator and chill for at least 2 hours before serving. Remove the sides and garnish with additional whipped cream if desired.
Recipe source: Life Made Simple
Disclosure: this post is sponsored by Zulka® Pure Cane Sugars. As always, all opinions are my own.