With only 15 minutes of prep time, this delicious Pumpkin Cobbler couldn’t be easier. It’s sure to become a fall favorite!
Pecan Pie Bars, Apple Bundt Cake With Apple Cider Caramel Sauce, and 1 Hour Cinnamon Rolls are among some of our favorite fall treats. Pumpkin Cobbler is an easy go to treat that everyone is sure to love!!
Easy FAll Dessert
Fall brings with is cool weather, changing leaves, and some of my favorite treats!
We all know that fall is all about pumpkin-pumpkin spice and the like. Now either you are team pumpkin or you’re not. There really doesn’t seem to be a middle ground in this flavor battle!
Well I am definitely team pumpkin! You can probably tell by all of the yummy pumpkin inspired treats and desserts I share.
The only thing that makes pumpkin desserts even better is when they come together with little to no prep!! We are all looking for easy during the holidays aren’t we?!
This pumpkin cobbler is not only very easy to throw together -with only 15 minutes off prep time- it is absolutely delicious.
How to make pumpkin cobbler
PREP. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
COMBINE. Whisk the sugar and eggs together in a bowl until light in color. Add the pumpkin, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and salt to the egg mixture and stir until fully incorporated.
Pour the pumpkin mixture into the prepared baking dish and lightly sprinkle the cake mix over the top completely covering the pumpkin mixture. Slowly drizzle melted butter over all of the cake mix so it doesn’t puddle.
BAKE. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until the pumpkin mixture is set and the topping is golden brown.
Pure pumpkin is the same as pumpkin puree, you might see it in the store labeled either way. My Homemade Pumpkin Puree is surprisingly easy to make and would be a great addition to this recipe.
Double this recipe and bake it in a 9X13 in baking dish instead. The cook time will remain the same.
- Nuts: Add pecans, walnuts, hazelnuts, or toffee bits to the topping before baking.
- Cake Mix Flavor: Make with a spice cake mix instead.
- Toppings: Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, some whipped cream, whipped non dairy topping, or even drizzle some caramel over the top.
STORE pumpkin cobbler out on the counter at room temperature for no more than a few hours. It is then best to refrigerate it. Make sure to cool completely before refrigerating. Wrap the dish tightly in plastic wrap or transfer to an airtight container and store in the fridge for up to a week.
FREEZE any leftovers, but the texture may be a little different when the cobbler is thawed. Don’t worry – it will still taste delicious! Make sure to cool first, then wrap with plastic wrap followed by foil, or store in a freezer safe container for up to 3 months. Thaw in the fridge overnight when you are ready to enjoy this dish again.
REHEAT leftovers in the microwave if desired.
for More pumpkin desserts Try:
- Pumpkin Bread Pudding
- Spiced Pumpkin Crumb Cake
- Soft Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake With Gingersnap Crust
- Classic Pumpkin Roll
Pumpkin Cobbler Recipe
- cooking spray
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs - beaten
- 1 15 ounce can pure pumpkin
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 9 ounce package yellow cake mix
- ¼ cup butter - melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Whisk the sugar and eggs together in a bowl until light in color. Add the pumpkin, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and salt to the egg mixture and stir until fully incorporated. Pour the pumpkin mixture into the prepared baking dish and lightly sprinkle the cake mix over the top completely covering the pumpkin mixture. Slowly drizzle melted butter over all of the cake mix so it doesn't puddle.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until the pumpkin mixture is set and the topping is golden brown.
Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing and super easy to make pumpkin cobbler recipe! It tasted so delicious and flavorful! Loved it, will surely have this again! Highly recommended!
A new favorite at our house! Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for the great rating!
We can’t get enough of pumpkin! This dessert was so simple to make and absolutely scrumptious! A fall favorite.
And it’s a great alternative to pumpkin pie.