Chex® Snack Mix
- 10 c. Corn Chex® cereal
- 2 c. Cheez-It crackers
- 1 c. pretzels
- 1 c. Gardetto's roasted garlic rye chips
- 1 c. mixed nuts
- 9 tbsp. butter
- 3 tbsp. worcestershire sauce
- 2¼ tsp. Lawry's seasoned salt
- 1¹⁄₈ tsp. garlic powder
- ¾ tsp. onion powder
- ¹⁄₈ tsp. cayenne pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- In a large roasting pan (one with nice deep sides), mix cereal, crackers, pretzels, rye chips and nuts, set aside. Melt butter a small microwaveable bowl. Whisk in worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt, garlic powder, onion powder and cayenne pepper. Pour over cereal mixture and toss with a large spatula until evenly coated.
- Place in oven and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Remove from oven and spread onto parchment paper (or paper towels) to cool for about 20 minutes before serving.
Recipe source: adapted from Chex.com, The Original Chex® Party Mix