3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Yogurt Dip
This 3-ingredient peanut butter yogurt dip sweet, salty and best of all, healthy! It comes together in just a matter of minutes.
I’m always on the hunt for healthy snack ideas. Lately we’ve been eating a lot of hummus and veggies, cheese, crackers, nuts, and yogurt. I wanted to make something different for the kids, something that would feel like a treat but that was actually healthy. I know, I’m no fun. This was the perfect solution. 3 ingredients, one bowl and less than 5 minutes. Simple, easy and delicious.
The three ingredients you’ll need for this dip are honey, nut butter and yogurt. I used Justin’s honey peanut butter blend along with Stonyfield’s greek vanilla yogurt, which gave this dip a creamy, nutty flavor that I loved.
To make the dip, combine the three ingredients in the a medium mixing bowl, then beat it with hand mixer or a sturdy whisk until it’s smooth and creamy.
Since Justin’s nut butters are on the thicker side, mine was extra fluffy, almost frosting-like. My kids totally loved it. Depending on the brand of nut butter (blend) you use, yours might not be a thick. If you prefer a silkier dip, simply add a splash of milk and mix it until it’s incorporated.
Serve it immediately with fresh fruit, pretzels, graham crackers or granola clusters. You entire family will will go nuts for this dip, and that’s ok, because it’s wholesome, protein-packed and super easy to make. For something even more decadent, try using a chocolate nut butter blend or adding a bit of cocoa powder to the dip. Yummm!
- 2 (5.3 oz) containers Stonyfield Organic Greek Vanilla yogurt (about 1¼ c.)
- ½ c. Justin's Honey Peanut Butter Blend (or any other peanut butter/nut butter blend)
- 1 tbsp. honey or maple syrup
- Add all ingredients to a medium bowl and beat with a hand mixer until smooth and creamy. Depending on the thickness of your nut butter, you may need to add a splash of milk.
- Serve with fresh fruit, pretzels, graham crackers, or granola clusters. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Recipe source: Life Made Simple
I’m partnering with Justin’s and Stonyfield as a member of their Clean Plate Club to bring you today’s recipe. I received this product for review, all opinions are my own. Thank you for helping me work with brands I love!