Rise & shine! Dig in to a fruit-filled yogurt and granola parfait. It’s a healthy, wholesome way to eat the rainbow!
It’s St. Patrick’s Day! What better way to start the day than with this rainbow fruit & yogurt parfait. ???? It’s sooo easy to make. We put these together in a matter of minutes, just grab some granola, a few Stonyfield yogurts, and a handful of colorful fruit, and you’re half way done. ????
I’ll admit, I haven’t been the best at coming up with cute, festive recipe to celebrate holidays. However, now that we have a toddler, I’m beginning to enjoy getting a little creative. Since we’ve been trying to encourage healthier “treats,” I thought this fruit, yogurt and granola parfait would be perfect for breakfast… and it was!
I love, love, loved all of the fresh, ripe fruit and I especially loved the crunchy granola and protein-packed vanilla yogurt. I used Stonyfield’s newest addition to their yogurt family: their 100% Grassfed Whole Milk Yogurt. It’s creamy, smooth, and has a unique flavor that comes from cows who eat ALL grass, ALL year long. ????????While some products may claim to be made from milk sourced from grassfed cows, that does not necessarily mean that the cows were fed a 100% grassfed diet. Stonyfield’s Pennsylvania Certified Organic Grassfed Cows are the real deal. They forego the oats and grains and instead graze on grass, all of the time, even in winter! Just look ???? for the PCO certification label on the cup.
If you’re not able to get your hands on the grassfed yogurt, I’d highly suggest using Stonyfield Organic Whole Milk Greek Yogurt (FYI: it’s non GMO, USDA organic and pasture-raised). I love how thick & rich the vanilla bean is- it’s to die for. Pair it with fruit or try using the Whole Milk Greek Plain as a healthy swap for sour cream in both sweet and savory recipes! Trust me, I’ve tried it and it’s amazing!!
I hope you’ll give these parfaits a try. Our family absolutely loved them. P.S. if you’re looking to use up a little more yogurt, simply add a dollop or two between each layer of fruit! Enjoy & happy St. Patrick’s Day.
- 1/2 cup granola - divided
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt - we like Stonyfield 100% Grassfed Whole Milk Yogurt (vanilla), divided
- 1/2 cup grapes
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 2 kiwis - peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup pineapple - chopped
- 2 mandarin oranges - peeled and separated
- 4 medium strawberries - sliced
- Wash and dry all of the fruit. Cut as directed. In two tall glasses or in individual trifle bowls, start by adding (dividing between the two) 1/3 cup of the granola, then layer with 1/2 cup of the yogurt, and all of the grapes, blueberries, kiwi, pineapple, mandarin orange and strawberries. Add the remaining yogurt and granola on top. Enjoy immediately.
Disclosure: I’m partnering with Stonyfield as a member of their Clean Plate Club to bring you today’s recipe. I received this product for review, all opinions are my own. Thank you for helping me work with brands I love!