Baked Potato Pizza
1 ball of pizza dough (I use this recipe)
4 red potatoes (unpeeled), baked, cooled and sliced thinly
½ tbsp. butter, melted
¼ tsp. garlic powder
¼ tsp. oregano
⅛ tsp. salt
⅛ tsp. ground black pepper
6 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
2 green onions, chopped
1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
½ c. shredded cheddar cheese
½ c. ranch (I use this Alfredo-ranch sauce)
1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Prepare crust by rolling it onto a lightly greased and floured pizza pan.
2. Spread ranch dressing or sauce over the pizza peel, leaving about 1 ½ inches around the edge for the crust.
3. In a small bowl, toss the potato slices with the butter, garlic powder, rosemary, salt and pepper.
4. Sprinkle half of the cheese mixture over the pizza. Then place the potato slices over the cheese. Sprinkle remaining cheese as well as the bacon and green onions on top.
5. Bake for 10-15 minutes (during the last 2-3 minutes, you can turn the oven onto broil if you want to get things nice and crispy). Remove, let cool for 5 minutes, slice and serve.
Stephen + Natalie | Makes approximately 1 (10″-14″) pizza