This Buffalo Chicken Pizza Rolls recipe makes the perfect appetizer for snacking or any party. These pizza rolls combine buffalo sauce, chicken, blue cheese dressing, onions and cheese for a delicious appetizer that is so easy to make!
Buffalo Chicken Pizza Rolls Recipe
- 1 pizza dough
- 2 chicken breasts - grilled and diced thinly
- 1/4 cup red onion - diced
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese - shredded
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese - shredded
- 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 4 Tbsp blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Roll out pizza dough as if you were making cinnamon rolls (into a rectangular shape).
- In a small mixing bowl, combine buffalo sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder and salt. Spread sauce evenly across surface of dough. Then swirl with salad dressing.
- Sprinkle chicken, onion, and cheese on top of sauce (distribute evenly).
- Roll up dough carefully into log and pinch the ends to close. Cut into 12-16 even slices and place into a regular muffin pan or onto a baking sheet with rimmed edges.
- Place into oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove and serve immediately.