Bunny Bait Snack Mix
Looking for a treat to make for the Easter bunny? Whip up this easy, colorful bunny bait snack mix. It’ll have him hopping back for more! ????????
Easter is just over a week away! I love making fun treats for our family, and this one was a huge hit! Our toddler helped me mix it up, which only took 5 minutes. That’s it!! ????
There’s a ton of fun & festive stuff going on in this mix, all of which is less processed and *slightly* more wholesome (at least more than a lot of the Eastery snack mixes out there), which makes this mama really happy.???? I stuck with ingredients that were easy for me to find at my local grocery store but can also be found big box stores too.
You’ll need a large mixing bowl, kettle corn (it can either be homemade or store-bought), blueberry almonds (coconut would be yummy too), candy coated chocolate sunflower seeds (aka healthy sprinkles ????), yogurt covered raisins, pretzel bunnies and animal cracker and/or bunny grahams. Toss everything together and dig in. Or you know, if you have self-restraint, scoop it up and serve it in cute little snack cups or cellophane bags.
This bunny bait snack mix is so easy to make- there’s no excuse not to whip up a batch of it for Easter! It’s bright, festive and the perfect mix of sweet & salty. Kids will go nuts for it!
- 8 c. kettle corn popcorn (homemade or store-bought)*
- ½ bag Blue Diamond blueberry almonds
- ¼ c. candy coated chocolate sunflower seeds
- ¾ c. yogurt covered raisins
- 2 c. Annie's Pretzel Bunnies
- 2 c. Annie's Bunny Grahams or Bernie's Farm Animal Cookies
- Toss all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Serve in individual cups or cellophane bags.
Recipe source: Life Made Simple