Peanut butter no bake cookies are quick easy, and delicious. They only require a handful of ingredients and come together in minutes!
Quick + Easy
Peanut Butter no bake cookies only require a handful of ingredients and literally come together in minutes! That is why they are my go to treat when company pops by, or I need to bring something sweet to share. They’re even gluten free, which makes them a safe bet for sharing in most crowds!
While these are perfect just the way they are, feel free to mix in some mini chocolate chips and/or marshmallows to kick these cookies up a notch. These treats are sure to be a hit!!
how to make peanut butter no bake cookies
BOIL. Add sugar, butter and milk to a medium/large pot and cook on medium heat. Bring to a rapid boil for about 1 minute.
MIX. Remove from heat and mix in vanilla and peanut butter. Add oats, making sure they all get coated and let cool.
SCOOP. Use a cookie scoop to scoop out the mixture and place on a wax paper (or parchment paper). Let set until cool.
- You can easily use natural peanut butter, but there is a risk that it won’t thicken up and hold together correctly.
- Us other nut butters such as almond, sunflower, or cashew butter if peanut allergies are present.
- For a nut-free version, use Biscoff spread to get a different flavor!
STORE these in an airtight container on the counter or in the fridge for up to a week.
These cookies are so good and addicting, we can’t promise you’ll have any to store. 😉
FREEZE these for up to 3 months in an airtight container. Bring them to room temperature before serving.
For more no-bake desserts, try:
- No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- No Bake Grasshopper Pie
- Lemon Cream Pie
- No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
Peanut Butter No Bake Cookie Recipe
- 2 1/2 c white sugar
- 3/4 c unsalted butter
- 3/4 c milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 c peanut butter
- 4 1/2 c quick cooking oats
- Add sugar, butter and milk to a medium/large pot and cook on medium heat.
- Bring to a rapid boil for about 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and mix in vanilla and peanut butter. Add oats, making sure they all get coated and let cool.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop out the mixture and place on a wax paper (or parchment paper). Let set until cool.