Everyone loves these ham and swiss sliders! They’re easy, cheesy and dangerously addictive. Perfect for Easter, Mother’s Day, bridal showers, and baby showers.
Do you have still have leftover ham from Easter? We do! We always buy a HUGE ham just for the leftovers. We divide it up and freeze it in bags, then we let them thaw overnight and use it the following day. We’re big fans of omelets, frittatas, soup and of course, sandwiches. These ham and swiss sliders are a recent favorite. They’re sweet, tangy and loaded with melty cheese and a whole lot of ham.
Making these sliders couldn’t be easier! You need just a few simple ingredients and about 10 minutes of time to prep them. Sounds doable, right?
First, you’ll cut the sliders in half. Don’t attempt to do this individually, just grab your biggest bread knife and cut the entire sheet of them all at once. Place the bottom layer into a greased 9×13-inch baking dish and then layer the cheese and ham. Add the tops on, then brush with the buttery seasoning mix.
Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes, then remove it and bake for 10 more minutes. Serve them warm while they’re nice and melty. Mmmmm!
If you’re looking for an easy, delicious way to use up leftover ham, or a great recipe to serve for special occasions this is it!! So sweet, tangy and addictive. Both kids and adults will love them!
LOOKING FOR SOME DELICIOUS SIDES? TRY THESE:
- Dangerously Good Deviled Eggs
- Perfect Fruit Salad
- Broccoli Salad with Lemon Poppy Seed Yogurt Dressing
- Creamy Cheddar and Dill Macaroni Salad
- Strawberry Avocado & Spinach Salad
Ham and Swiss Sliders
- 12 sweet slider buns
- 3/4 pound sliced deli honey ham - or leftover Easter ham
- 3/4 pound Swiss cheese
For the glaze:
- 1 stick butter
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- pinch of black pepper
- Lightly spray a 9x13 inch dish with baking spray. Cut the sliders in half (in all together, do not break individually). Place the bottom layer snuggly into the bottom of the dish.
- Place half of the cheese over top, then layer with ham, then the remaining cheese.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, add the butter and heat until melted. Stir in brown sugar, dijon, poppy seeds, onion powder, worcestershire, salt and black pepper.
- Brush over the tops of the rolls. Pour the excess in between and in all of the nooks and crannies.
- Cover with aluminum foil, let sit while oven preheats. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Remove the foil and continue baking for an additional 10 minutes. Remove and serve immediately.