Peanut butter no bake cookies are quick easy, and delicious. They only require a handful of ingredients and come together in minutes!
For more yummy PB treats try Peanut Butter Buckeyes, Peanut Butter Cookies, or Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats.
Quick + Easy
Peanut Butter no bake cookies only require a handful of ingredients and literally come together in minutes! That is why they are my go to treat when company pops by, or I need to bring something sweet to share. They’re even gluten free, which makes them a safe bet for sharing in most crowds!
They also don’t require the oven, so you can keep a cool house in the summer and still enjoy some treats! I mean, sometimes you just need some cookies.
While these are perfect just the way they are, feel free to mix in some mini chocolate chips and/or marshmallows to kick these cookies up a notch. These treats are sure to be a hit!!
how to make peanut butter no bake cookies
BOIL. Add sugar, butter and milk to a medium/large pot and cook on medium heat. Bring to a rapid boil for about 1 minute.
MIX. Remove from heat and mix in vanilla and peanut butter. Add oats, making sure they all get coated and let cool.
SCOOP. Use a cookie scoop to scoop out the mixture and place on a wax paper (or parchment paper). Let set until cool.
- You can easily use natural peanut butter, but there is a risk that it won’t thicken up and hold together correctly.
- Us other nut butters such as almond, sunflower, or cashew butter if peanut allergies are present.
- For a nut-free version, use Biscoff spread to get a different flavor!
STORE these in an airtight container on the counter or in the fridge for up to a week.
These cookies are so good and addicting, we can’t promise you’ll have any to store. 😉
FREEZE these for up to 3 months in an airtight container. Bring them to room temperature before serving.
For more no-bake desserts, try:
- No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- No Bake Grasshopper Pie
- Lemon Cream Pie
- No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
Peanut Butter No Bake Cookie Recipe
- 2 1/2 c white sugar
- 3/4 c unsalted butter
- 3/4 c milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 c peanut butter
- 4 1/2 c quick cooking oats
- Add sugar, butter and milk to a medium/large pot and cook on medium heat.
- Bring to a rapid boil for about 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and mix in vanilla and peanut butter. Add oats, making sure they all get coated and let cool.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop out the mixture and place on a wax paper (or parchment paper). Let set until cool.
I love how quick and delicious they are! I’m obsessed with peanut butter and these hit the spot.
I make no bakes often, because they are the easiest cookie to make & they are fail-proof. Love these peanut butter version ones! If you love peanut butter, then you will love these!
We LOVE peanut butter at our house. And luckily we had all these ingredients on hand and in the fridge. Perfect pantryand shelf cooking recipe! I like how these have a lighter taste than the traditional chocolate no bake cookies. Thanks for a great recipe!
You’re welcome! Yes, they really are a great treat to make with ingredients that most everyone has in their pantry.
These really are the easiest cookies to make! I love that I don’t have to heat up the kitchen to make them too!
Yes!! Perfect for summer with not having to turn on the oven!
Really easy to make and taste amazing! Thanks a lot for sharing your awesome peanut butter cookies recipe! Loved it!