- Calzones (makes 4)
- 1 dough recipe, found here
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 4 tsp. parmesan cheese
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. oregano
- ¼ tsp. salt
- --desired stuffings--
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Prepare baking surface by dusting lightly with flour or cornmeal.
- Follow dough directions up until shaping. Divide into 4 balls and make (4) 8"-10"circles.
- Place ingredients on one side of each circle. Divide seasonings evenly and sprinkle over each.
- Fold the top over each and crimp the edges by pinching and folding over. Optional: cut 2-3 small slits on the top to prevent bubbles. Place on prepared surface and bake for 10-12 minutes (watch to make sure the tops don't burn).
- Remove from oven when golden brown. Brush with butter and sprinkle with parmesan. Cool for 3-5 minutes before serving.
Recipe source: Life Made Simple